• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS 1975 Spryte WT

Rjohnson

1975 Thiokol Spryte 1202 Wide-Track, with just 123 hours.
This has the 300 cubic inch straight 6 industrial Ford engine with a Ford C-6 three speed automatic transmission. This Spryte has the heavy duty OC-12 drive unit.
This is the four door 5-6 man model cab with the bed.
Tracks and tires are in excellent condition.
Replaced the rear hydraulic slaves with Spryte Improvement Stainless Steel Slave Cylinders along with the rear hydraulic lines. Replaces the carb with an upgraded model that you can adjust the altitude jetting with a turn of a screw. Added duel battery. This Spryte is original and in amazing condition.

Asking $25,000 this machine is in excellent shape and you will not find a better one out there for the price.

Located in Utah.

Attachments

• Spryte-2.jpg
    Spryte-2.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 616
  • Spryte.jpg
    Spryte.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 619

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty,
This looks like it will work for you let me know how it gos

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure about the personalized graphics but I keep going back to look at the picture. That thing's really sharp!

catservice

I've worked on and driven this machine. It is one of the cleanest 1200 I have ever seen. Especially since its all original. Even the paint still has gloss to it. Who ever ends up with this wont be dissatisfied.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've worked on and driven this machine. It is one of the cleanest 1200 I have ever seen. Especially since its all original. Even the paint still has gloss to it. Who ever ends up with this wont be dissatisfied.

he must have buffed it out on his old post he said it was needing a paint job.

Rjohnson

Congrats Nailor Machine is sold
Not so sure about the trailer Hope it holds

Attachments

• 20151128_143529.jpg
    20151128_143529.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 446
I had a very nice Spryte once and loaded it on a trailer just like that once but I could not convince myself to go down the road with it. To many ????? so I went and borrowed a trailer that was decked over the wheels for peace of mind.
Congrats to both the seller and buyer!