• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Republicans Nominate Hillary Clinton To Run Against Them In 2020

Bamby

WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a special Republican convention convened over the weekend, the GOP named Hillary Clinton their official choice to run against Donald Trump in 2020.

It's not typical for a political party to nominate the opposing candidate, but in this case, Republicans claimed they "just couldn't pass up" the opportunity to ensure Clinton wins the DNC nomination. As such, the GOP voted in a landslide to nominate Hillary Clinton to run against Trump, with a rare unanimous vote from delegates to the convention.

"Please, Hillary. Please accept our nomination to run against Trump. We're begging you," RNC chair Ronna McDaniel said in a speech. "Oh man, that would be amazing." The crowd cheered, chanting, "Clinton! Clinton!" as party officials passed out "I'm With Her" swag to the gathered Republican representatives.

Meanwhile, Democrat leaders took a preliminary vote over whether or not Hillary should run in 2020, with the vast majority being opposed and Hillary Clinton being in favor.

Still, Clinton says she may accept the Republicans' nomination to be the Democrat nominee. "I think I'd do a pretty good job," she said. "And we can't know how well I would do against Donald Trump unless we try a second time, can we?"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Why not. We've got former President Obama out there stumping against TRUMP ( who isn't even running) sparking up GOP enthusiasm to get to the polls and vote in droves to protect their interests.

We had rejected his policies or Hilary would be President.

Couldn't have a better endorsement of the Trump Agenda.:yum:

So yes, She should be nominated. I doubt the sequel will be as fun to watch as the original but I would happily agree with the obvious outcome.