• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Like Rocks (or mud)..Got a Wheeler?

Jen's Jeep

Site Supporter
I saw some of you have Jeep's...but just curious to see if there are any more wheelers on here:D

Lets see your rig(s):thumb:

I'll start...here is my DD, not rally a hard core wheeler, but she gets me around where a little car wouldn't;)

Attachments

• DD.jpg
    DD.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 207

Jen's Jeep

Site Supporter
And here is my CJ5.....not done yet, but she'll be fully gettin' it this next year:D

Attachments

• familyrig.jpg
    familyrig.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 214

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics Jen. Your CJ will be an awesome rock crawler.
I used to have a CJ5, but that was a lot of years ago. Now I use ATV's on our trails (approx 50 acres of hilly terrain).

If you think of it take pics of your restoration as it goes and share them with your forumsforums buds!! :thumb: :D

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Soon to be mine........

(unless some fool with £1500 buys it then I'm happy to let it go :D )

Attachments

• Jeep 2.jpg
    Jeep 2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 193

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Here is mine-stock except for larger tires. Gets me around surprisingly well on the roads around here.

Suzuki.jpg

BTW, down here near the border, we use Spanish pronunciation for the "j" in Jeep. :D :hide:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is my wheeler tough looking but lots of fun!!!:thumb:

Attachments

• 000_0069.jpg
    000_0069.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 181

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I own a Jeep - Willys M38, I would add a picture, but at the moment I still don't seem to be able to. One day I might, who knows, can't think what has happened, I have been able to post pictures in the past - any ideas, anyone? I also own a Landrover Discovery, but again, can't post a picture. I wouldn't like to do much off roading in the 'Disco', but the Jeep might be old, but................!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
I own a Jeep - Willys M38, I would add a picture, but at the moment I still don't seem to be able to. One day I might, who knows, can't think what has happened, I have been able to post pictures in the past - any ideas, anyone? I also own a Landrover Discovery, but again, can't post a picture. I wouldn't like to do much off roading in the 'Disco', but the Jeep might be old, but................!

Ice Queen ???
Have you contacted Doc to see if he can help on the picture thingy ??? Sounds like you have something turned off on you end .

Hurry up and get it fixed so i can see a picture of you when I tow a worthless Snowtrac out of the snow !!:yum: :yum:

Jen's Jeep

Site Supporter
Since Eric hasn't posted up our other Jeep......

Here is me in the Flatty on the Con:D

Attachments

• willy7.JPG
    willy7.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 160