• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What a day

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Holy Cow ! I spend 3 weeks waiting for the replacement parts to fix my Boom lift , finally get the parts, install them , and the damn thing will not move ???
I blew the braking system on the motor .Well its still locked up . Now I think I may have a busted hydraulic motor drive shaft to the one wheel too . I guess tomorrow I start tearing it down again .
At this rate I will not have anything that runs much longer . My shop looks like a equipment junk yard ....:sad:

I think I need a break . This fickin cloud has been following me for months and keeps raining on my parade .

Its Dr. Rum Time !:biggrin:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry to hear about your problems Al. Maybe if your parade wasn't traveling at 100 mph it would be a little smoother. :poke: