• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Stupidest Vehicle...

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My guess is they'll only be sold in stores near the desert where many of the people pimp their ride.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is something a bit different that could be interesting. An amphibious ATV.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
humor_me said:
The only "good" I can see this for is to use with some predator call tapes.

We use our ATV for much more than getting to hunting spots. We take it to the river lot. We camp there. We always have to bring a portable radio if we want music. This way you'd have it with you. We also ride in group outings and stop and picnic. .....I have to admit most of the time I prefer the sounds of nature. Guess that has to do with getting older, but I can see a place for them other than ruining a hunting trip. :beer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
humor_me said:
I can't imagine a worse mixture....and here comes a couple of idiots:alc: screaming down the trail:drive2: with some RAP crap blasting out those Kickers as loud as they can!:eek: :mad:

I think that would be a bad thing to have in my neighborhood. Not only do you have to put up with the screaming whine of the engines, you have to put up with the stereo blasting too. I think it is one thing to have a stereo with you, it is another to have big speakers pointing all directions that are capable of blasting out music at high enough volume so that the engine noise is drowned out.:puke1:

humor_me

Doc said:
I have to admit most of the time I prefer the sounds of nature. :beer:

E x a c t l y!!!

I guess, in my ageist mind I have damned little tolerance for the things that irritate me.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
VERY STUPID! Well if they sell those they are only putting the nails and wood glue and pre dug there graves and have a cement mixer standing by to pour in the hole on the ATV market. What other possible outcome could happen if they actually sell these things? I can hear the up roar now from the enviromentalists not to mention me. MY GOD I cant believe I just said that.

Kubota King

I would buy one of those Quadski's being that it is an ingenius machine however the price tag $60K is way out of my budget. I was willing to spend $20K & was ready to buy one when they told me yesterday the real price.