• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Compact Tractor Pricing?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dealer wants $15,750 for a new 2010 Cub/Yanmar ex3200 with FEL. There is a "free FEL" offered by Cub/Yanmar on purchases before August 30, 2010.

Another $950 for a rear remote to be added.

The remote $ seems pretty steep. The tractor price seems pretty reasonable for a 32 horsepower, granted its a pretty basic tractor, no mid-PTO, just rear, nothing fancy other than the HST transmission, FEL and shiny paint. But Yanmar makes a great engine so I have no worries about that.

Kubota B3200 without the FEL was in the $19K range. Could that be right???

I see that Kioti now makes a 35hp tractor in the "CK" deluxe line up. I have always felt the CK30 was too heavy for its horsepower but a 34hp option in the same frame all of a sudden looks interesting. And they offer free FELs. Closest dealer is 30 miles away, he is also a 'lawn & garden' place which I do not find comforting. But he's been selling Kioti for several years so maybe he knows what he is doing. Anyone know the price of a CK35hst?

Digging a bit more, while the questionable Kioti dealer is 30 miles away, there is an established Bobcat dealer 34 miles away who sells the Bobcat version of the CK35 (ct235) . . . their build & price system came up with a price of just over $18K for a CT235 with loader, industrials, mid-PTO . . .

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Ambient air temp was 100 degrees yesterday and I needed to mow just over 10 acres. Man, it was brutal. I took the FEL off my JD tractor and put the lighter weight (not loaded) smaller R4 tires on it and mad a lawn mower out of it. Danged glass kept fogging over though. Had to keep a cloth inside with me to wipe off the condensation. But, I'm tough, the heat didn't bother me at all. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 31

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Our ground is too wet even for mowing.

May be able to get out with the lawn tractor (Ventrac) later today if the sun keeps shining and there is no more rain. We have standing water in the lower areas.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
if the CK35/bobcat fits your gates and paths, that doesn't sound like a bad deal.
industrial tires are pretty good on turf and the extra weight on these tractors comes in handy when pushing snow or moving dirt.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Kioti CK35/Bobcat CT235 is on the big side of the spectrum, maybe too big? Pricing is good, features are good. But probably too big to get into some places.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If you can still use your attachments just open up the gates and paths. I fought a narrow gate for years so when I built this farm nothing is smaller than 10ft. Most are 12 and 16 ft. so I can pull wagons and other stuff through without having to be perfectly aligned.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Our ground is too wet even for mowing.

May be able to get out with the lawn tractor (Ventrac) later today if the sun keeps shining and there is no more rain. We have standing water in the lower areas.

Hey, I removed over 5500 pounds from my tractor and put those short wide R4 tires on it. It can almost walk on water now. Well, not really, I think I have it down to about 8000 pounds though.:biggrin:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Come walk on my lawn, its mostly under water right now.

BTW, I do not trust the local Kioti dealer. I do, however, trust the local Bobcat dealer. The Kioti dealer is not one of their premier/quality level dealers, it a lawn/garden type dealership. However the Bobcat dealer is well established.