• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pressure washing in a Snow storm ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Not sure if anyone has ever done this before . We got a good snow storm comming in . I will finish pressure washing the house today , no matter what .

Oh ,The things we do so we can move ........:unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Washed more than one piece of equipment covered in snow and while it was still coming down. Not any more fun than working on something with slush and salt dripping all over you. At least the pressure washer don't burn the eyes like salt does.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Al you are breaking your own rules where the he doubble toothpicks are your pictures

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well , I gave up ... Too Damn cold . Still got about another hour or so to do on the house . :unsure:
I think i'll switch to the inside a start packing stuff .

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well , I gave up ... Too Damn cold . Still got about another hour or so to do on the house . :unsure:
I think i'll switch to the inside a start packing stuff .

Make sure that the pressure washer is winterized and not sitting outside. If it freezes, the pump will split open and it will be toast.

You prob. already thought of it, but just a reminder...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OH Man !!! Today really sucked ! Snowing on and off and trying to get finished up . Power got knocked out by trees falling two days ago ,so it was this morning before i got the water well going to get finished up .

I think the neighbors thought I was nuts .:unsure: 33" feet in the air in the basket of the boomlift and snowing like hell while pressure washing the ridge beam . I am all done now . Froze my ass off :w00t2:.

I must be outta my mind to move in the winter .