• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Skid Plate for Kubota BX tractor

brotect

Dear valued Customer,

The Bro-Tek Skid plate has been designed for all the Kubota BX series (BX1500 up to BX24).

This unit (Bro-Tek) provides needed protection to the tractor undercarriage (oil filter, transmission fan, fuel tank/line) without any drawbacks to the day-to-day operations.

Skid-Plate will be ship to your door, at a cost of $150US (Shipping, tax included, across America).

The parts will be shipped via UPS ground, estimated delivery time 2 to 3 weeks of receiving your order. To insure speedy delivery, please email me with your current address & tractor model # before mailing your letter.

To make your order or if you have any questions or suggestions concerning this post, please reply to this email.
bird68@nb.sympatico.ca

Attachments

• Skid Plate11.JPG
    Skid Plate11.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Skid Plate13.JPG
    Skid Plate13.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Skid Plate side.JPG
    Skid Plate side.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Skid Plate7.JPG
    Skid Plate7.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Skid Plate10.JPG
    Skid Plate10.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 112

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't have a BX but I'm curious about a couple things. How thick is that plate? It looks pretty beefy from the photos.

Also, I understand the BX has at least 1 exposed filter on its under belly, does the skidplate cover that filter to protect it? Can the filter be replaced without having to remove the skidplate?

brotect

Hi,

The plate is made of 1/8" steel diamond plate. It protects the weak spots on those BX (Transmission filter, fuel line/tank & the darn platic transmission fan, which break almost everytime your in the high stuff).

The transmission filter & drain plug can all come out, without removing the plate.
The attachment like the MMM, front blower can all be installed with the skid plate remaining. PTO shaft goes into the pocket door.

The installation of the skid plate only takes 5-10 min to install.

It's a must have item, or else I'll cost alot more.

There are more models of Skid plate comming out for differrent tractors, if interested please send your tractor model # by email
Thanks for asking.

toledojff

Re: Skid Plate for Kubota M series tractor

Any chance somebody knows where I can purchase skid plates for my new 2010 Kubota 9540 M series tractor? My email address is toledojff@yahoo.com feel free to send me any info which might help me protect my new tractor. Thank you in advance Jeff Davis.