• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi, oil pressure gauge, FREE

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
yup,

FREE,

Kristi oil pressure gauge...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_36c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_36c.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 230

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Does it fit this model ?

Attachments

• 68E5D9BD-7792-4A95-A48A-C91854EBD1C2.jpg
    68E5D9BD-7792-4A95-A48A-C91854EBD1C2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 237

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
KT$ the oil pressure gauge is yours

now up, next, Krisit TACH, again FREE, and KT$ has already gotten a free Kristi part, so he is out, who's next

and yes all these gauges were made Westach

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
ill wait for the kristi hour meter.
Put in a tucker and then find some one named kristi to operate the cat, won't be wierd that way....

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
if you can't sell,donate

FYI, all the Kristi gauges and parts I have, were never put up for sale, I have given them away to serval different people, and have even, given away snow track parts, and believe or not, I have given tucker parts away...

it is about supporting the snow cat community...

and thank you for giving away all those fun snow track key chains, they look great in my tucker...

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
game over, this round of parts are spoken for, and I will give each item to the lucky person that played, when I see you at a snow cat gathering this coming winter, except for the big thing, you will have to come and get it personally, not sure why, but it is yours

stay tuned

Kristi Kt-4

PP- Put my name in the hat if Track Addict doesn't want to come get 00134. I will gladly take it off your hands and even trade you Tucker parts! :clap: I also have a rare Prinoth that could see use at Sun Valley or the next Timberline gathering! ?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
PP- Put my name in the hat if Track Addict doesn't want to come get 00134. I will gladly take it off your hands and even trade you Tucker parts! :clap: I also have a rare Prinoth that could see use at Sun Valley or the next Timberline gathering! ?

you may not know what you think you know, careful there KT$:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink: