• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Bob!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey hey Bob, it's your day!!!! Happy Birthday :happybday:

Wishing you a great day and a fantastic year!!!! :dancing: :thewave:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks.

I’m at the State Farm insurance inspection station getting my truck checked out for repairs to last weeks accident when I was rear ended. Fun times. Originally planned to go to Chinatown with the Lovely Mrs_Bob for dinner tonight but we are thinking of avoiding the traffic and getting a Pho dinner semi locally.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all.

We planned a dinner in Chinatown but we decided to go for a motorcycle ride and carry out some Vietnamese food for dinner. Got some camping supplies from the Lovely Mrs_Bob for my birthday that we can use on our upcomjbg trip.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all.

We planned a dinner in Chinatown but we decided to go for a motorcycle ride and carry out some Vietnamese food for dinner. Got some camping supplies from the Lovely Mrs_Bob for my birthday that we can use on our upcomjbg trip.

A belated "Happy Birthday"! It sounds as if it was a good one.

(an upcomjbg trip??)

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A belated "Happy Birthday"! It sounds as if it was a good one.

(an upcomjbg trip??)

Planning a long motorcycle trip for summer.

His and hers sleeping bags, pads, a new tent, compact stove...

While hotels/motels will be the accommodations of choice, there will be some nights in Canadian parks.