• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

They never forget!????

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I needed a gel cushion wheelchair pad so the wife ordered one off E-bay. Got the usual transaction notices and filed them like I always do. When I checked the shipping notice this morning they had shipped them to our old address from over 10 years ago. We have bought over 120 items since we moved here and even had another address for 2 years in between. Guess it is time to tell them and their paypal to take a flying Fuck and leave me alone. My cushions are out there in limbo land and I am out the $ for now.:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I needed a gel cushion wheelchair pad so the wife ordered one off E-bay. Got the usual transaction notices and filed them like I always do. When I checked the shipping notice this morning they had shipped them to our old address from over 10 years ago. We have bought over 120 items since we moved here and even had another address for 2 years in between. Guess it is time to tell them and their paypal to take a flying Fuck and leave me alone. My cushions are out there in limbo land and I am out the $ for now.:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Ebay sends out nothing. The sellers do. They send to the address that shows up during the checkout process.

Did you check for correctness during checkout?

I just bought over 800 bucks of Tech Lighting TTrack items from a seller. He shipped them to somebody in Massachusetts. I've never been there. They were given the correct shipping address at checkout. They've retrieved their error and are sending them to me overnight. Humans make mistakes. It's how they fix them that matters. My seller did a-ok by me.

Been with Ebay since 99. The auction house has saved me tens of thousands of dollars. Every once in a while, a human makes a mistake. All but one fixed it, and then paypal fixed it for me.

I've also tens of thousands of dollars worth of stuff that I may have only gotten pennies for if I sold through the newspaper.

Count to ten and reconsider your line in the sand. It'll cost you. O

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you contact e-bay and/or the seller, I think they'll make good on it.

I've had a few transactions go south and e-bay/paypal always took care of getting me either the product or my money back.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ditto what Fred and Brian said.
Plus Ebay and Paypal are no longer part of the same company. I suppose that means they do not share addresses. If you updated an address on one but not the other maybe that is how they got the old address. I suspect the seller will be quick to fix the mistake. Good luck.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

You should have said something.
I could have sent you one or two overnight express.