• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Monday is NATIONAL EMPTY CHAIR DAY . . .send a photo from your yard

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
What the helll are you talking about? Do you even know? I said I did not see the full eleven minutes until very recently, all I had seen was Faux outakes. I formed my "in depth" critique after seenig the whole thing.
Easy there, professor. Just the mere presence of your posts gets up the ire of some folks. We all know (because nobody here believes your are naive enough to think you actually believe your own words), that you do this for the tingly feeling it gives you (not sure of which appendage(s) give you the satisfaction), because no rational person believes what you purport to believe, nor repetitively uses childish misspellings like Faux news unless they are trying to draw unwanted attention to themself or are trying to piss someone off in an otherwise intelligent conversation/debate. You have to admit, it's difficult to digest baloney when it's coated with bullshit, so when some folks see the waiter bringing it to them on a plate, they get anticipatory bowel cramping. Just sayin'...:whistling:

mak2

Quit thinking about my appendeges. You are weird.
Easy there, professor. Just the mere presence of your posts gets up the ire of some folks. We all know (because nobody here believes your are naive enough to think you actually believe your own words), that you do this for the tingly feeling it gives you (not sure of which appendage(s) give you the satisfaction), because no rational person believes what you purport to believe, nor repetitively uses childish misspellings like Faux news unless they are trying to draw unwanted attention to themself or are trying to piss someone off in an otherwise intelligent conversation/debate. You have to admit, it's difficult to digest baloney when it's coated with bullshit, so when some folks see the waiter bringing it to them on a plate, they get anticipatory bowel cramping. Just sayin'...:whistling:

What do you mean otherwise intelligent? You are here. I truly beleive Clint Eastwood made an ass out of himself. That is called an opinion, I am allowed. Also speaking of unwanted atttention (whatever that means) you are getting to be kinda a creepy stalker. :unsure:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
chair.jpg

mak2

I think I just solved a major right wing mystery.

Do chairs have birth certificates?