• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just bought my "first" boat.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I thought I'd post 2 pics and give you real boaters a chuckle. I thought this might be fun to go fishin' on the pond. 12' 2006 Meyers V-Hull, 2008 trailer, 1989 Johnson 9.9 and mine-kota trolling motor $700. seems to only neede a good cleaning. No, I did not give up the Harley:biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• boat 1.jpg
    boat 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 171
  • boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 174

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That was a crazy good price. I should sell mine since it seems to just sit in the barn.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
You're gonnna have with that baby. Seems like a swigning good price too!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You'll have a ball with that. :thumb:
Watch it ... you'll get the fever aka boatitis aka 2 ft itiss.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a good buy. We love our 12 ' Livingston w/ the '54 Evinrude that starts easy and runs like a clock all day.
Mike

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
thanks for the positive feedback. I bought it thinking of my sons-in-law and my grandkids. i'm pretty sure it will get a lot of use.

Kane

I've had boats all my life, some quite powerful and exceeding thirty feet when I lived on the Chesapeake Bay.

But at my age I decided to downsize and now have this thing. Found it on eBay for $850. It was sitting in Miami in such disrepair that it was questionable whether it was worth the effort to even drag it home. In any event, a 'little sandpaper and spar varnish' and we have this queer looking 20 foot canoe. Perfect for bummin' around Sarasota Bay, the alligator-infested Florida rivers and the Gulf of Mexico.

A small boat is just fine, RoadKing. Enjoy.

DSCN2776.JPG
Abandoned in Miami.

IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0017.jpg

Last edited:

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kane, that is a nice looking boat. Is it a one-of- a-kind or are they manufactured?

Bob