• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

weed al bout me

LBrown59

Banned
cnn was nith nuf ta do a feeta artwicule bout me. i have neva wooked beta dan in dat picta. dis will show all you sissies dat i am faw super ta al you knee and der tal postaws wid yo bwig hevy twactas. wead dis and wep.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I have been getting a message at the top of my page that sez I need to post...So here it is...LB59 WTF..????.....Byron...:hide: :blahblah: :confused2:

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
jakki said:
is this in code too???:confused:
Might be in a Brown Bottle....I don't know but it got me to post twice in the sameday..I don't want to be a jerk on my 7th or 8th post..but I should of just stayed a lurker on this one....Byron...:burp: :toilet:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Ole LB is one of our favorite topics..... Don't be afraid of him, because he is just a harmless brain dead neanderthal........ :smileywac

humor_me

Junkman said:
Ole LB is one of our favorite topics..... Don't be afraid of him, because he is just a harmless brain dead neanderthal........ :smileywac

...wonder what happened to him...did one of those heavy tractors roll over on him?:confused:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
humor_me said:
...wonder what happened to him...did one of those heavy tractors roll over on him?:confused:

No, but he did step on a 2 x 4 and it could not hold him or the house he was trying to build it on:hide:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He is set up to get email whenever someone posts to this thread. .....maybe we'll hear from him yet. :eek:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
You guys are horrible. I found out he was kicked in the head by a mule, at age 6.:hide::burp::burp::tiphat:

jwstewar

You guys better watch out. He is going to load all of our trucks and tractors up in the bed of his little Dodge D-50 and haul them all away - at the same time.:yum: :yankchain: :horsepoop: :hide: