• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bad day for Nascar.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Michelle Obummer and Bidens wife are going to start the race today.:sad: If that ain't politics for you.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sorry, but the "Michelle Obama" costumes for Halloween were just flat scary. To let her on NASCAR.....well, that was even more scary. They tried to mute the sound a bit, but she apparently scared the hell out of the crowd based on the sound they made.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I'm gonna cut against the prevailing winds here. The first lady should not be booed. I didn't like it when Laura Bush was booed at public events. Just desrespectful.

So I cannot condone the same behavior here.

Now, as for Joe Biden,,,,,,,,why do they ever let him off the leash?

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And the fools should know better than to send them to an event where most folks don't like them and never will. It was all political posturing to keep some things stirred up and distract folks from the lack of a budget cutting solution and 9% unemployment.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Each to their own , but I refuse to any longer acknowledge this anti American, racist women ( I use that term lightly ) being referred to as the "first lady". :doh:

Just being married to the POTUS I will agree should qualify her for that title, but she is no longer deserving of it In my opinion. :sad:

I dont expect anyone to agree with me, or really give a damn either way. Much like who she is married to, I lost respect for both of them after their first year occupying the Whitehouse. Good luck getting them to leave without trashing the place when they are finally evicted. :ermm:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The first lady should not be booed. I didn't like it when Laura Bush was booed at public events. Just disrespectful.

So I cannot condone the same behavior here.

Like Murph, I have to agree with you.

Good luck getting them to leave without trashing the place when they are finally evicted. :ermm:
Oh come on now.
You don't honestly believe that would happen do you?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Dislike the policies of the president. Disagree with the beliefs that Michelle Obama holds. But treat the office with the respect that it deserves. The office of the presidency is bigger than one person.

America will survive the policies of President Obama. What is really going to be the death knell of America is lack of respect for each other.

Debate and dissent is healthy, disrespect is not.

Save your booing, and show your displeasure at the ballot box where it belongs.:thumb: