• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

not sure what i did right but life is getting better

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
well todays update is that she has started to forgive me for what i did and we are back to being friends. of all the things i could have done to break her trust why did i have to do the same thing that every other guy she has been with did to her. i thought i was better than that. man i'm depressed about it all. really wishing that she would have just hit me or kicked me in the junk instead i'm left to suffer from my own guilt over hurting her so bad by getting into her email accounts. only thing that saved me is that i was honest when she confronted me about it. but that can only take you so far.

One thing to remember FN , Trust is the #1 most important thing in any relationship . You have my best wishes and hopefully time will heal . :flowers:

fuzznutz

thanks cowboy thats what i'm hoping too i told her today after we spent most of the day together that i wasn't going to call or text her till atleast thursday to give her some space and time to figure out what she wants to do plus i need time to think anyway and hopefully clear my head.

ok well i hate to disappoint everyone now but that was the shortest relationship ever made it about a week before we just got on eachothers nerves, basically she turned into a bitch after 2 days and just started insulting me if i tried to have a conversation with her i was told that i was irritating her, i wasn't allowed to kiss her anytime her family or mine was around because she didn't want to deal with them asking about us being together, she told me the other day that it was done because she thought she was stressing me out but i had convinced her that i was fine. in reality the more i thought about it the more she was right she did stress me out but not because of the change in the relationship but because she just became a royal bitch and made me feel like i couldn't do a damn thing right. i was planning on making her dinner then sitting with her next to a small bonfire with a bottle of wine just looking at the stars and she told me i was going to make her sick although she supposedly loved romantic things. i just couldn't win so i ended it tonight

But fuzz, why are you now blaming yourself. According to this post above that you made earlier, she wasn't treating you so great either. Seems to me that you both did things wrong. Don't take all the blame. Things will work out the way they are supposed to.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
its ok i thought she was the girl of my dreams i just didn't realize that the dreams were nightmares we had about 2 and a half days that went good everything after was downhill quick. on the bright side i'm not that torn up about it at all. i plan on giving her a couple days to chill out and i need a few myself anyway and then i'll see where we are. although she is going to be screwed if she decides she doesn't want to be friends anymore either. since i have been paying part of her rent, her electric bill, she is using my truck and i pay the gas for it, she is on my cell phone plan, and i'm the one who is paying for her washer and dryer from the rent to own shop in town. i will not screw her over unless the entire friendship is done which i hope not but if it is i'll deal with it

This part of your quote screams to me that she's using you. Stop beating yourself up and thinking you're somehow not worthy.

fuzznutz

But fuzz, why are you now blaming yourself. According to this post above that you made earlier, she wasn't treating you so great either. Seems to me that you both did things wrong. Don't take all the blame. Things will work out the way they are supposed to.

because i realized that i could live with her faults but violating her privacy by going through her email accounts is something i never thought that i would do she trusted me with her password to check one account since her computer is down at the moment and without even thinking about what i was doing or the consequences of doing that i did it ultimately i'm the one who screwed it up. yes those things about her bug me but at the same time i posted those things because i wasn't ready to accept the blame for what i did i had hoped to make me look like i was less at fault when in reality i know that if someone had done that to me i would have been even madder than she was about it.

fuzznutz

This part of your quote screams to me that she's using you. Stop beating yourself up and thinking you're somehow not worthy.

that is one of the thoughts that i had been having as well as my family thinking the same thing but after seeing us together a couple of times they realized that she really does like me for me and not who she can turn me into. and they all said that they could tell that she wasn't using me everything that i helped her with and all of the money that i spent on her was me trying to impress her and making sure that she and her kids were taken care of. what makes this so much harder for me to deal with is the fact that her oldest daughter who is 11 asked me why i did it because i was such a nice guy and she had thought of me as her dad ( since her birth father is an absentee parent and not even paying child support) it kills me to know that not only did i hurt the woman i loved but that i also hurt her kids by what i did because they loved me like i was their father and i enjoyed hanging out with them and teaching them about how stuff works along with helping with their homework.

fuzznutz

her kids didn't know we were dating yet she was going to wait to tell them until she was sure that it would be more long term her daughter had asked her why she was yelling at me and she told her daughter what i did but not that we were dating

her kids didn't know we were dating yet she was going to wait to tell them until she was sure that it would be more long term her daughter had asked her why she was yelling at me and she told her daughter what i did but not that we were dating

Well you seem like a nice, caring guy. We all make mistakes. This too shall pass.

fuzznutz

ok so we have managed to work things out and are getting along really well again. now just hoping that things stay good. we both just realized that we were expecting too much out of each other and that we both need to get used to having another person in our lives. we had both been single for a while aside from a few friends with benefits along the way and now that we are actually in a real relationship that we need to take our time and get used to running things by eachother. hope it works better this time around.

Trakternut

Sometimes, taking a step back and resurveying the situation is a really good thing. It seems that you both saw where you needed to make some changes. The really good thing is that there must be "something" there on both parts, or you would have just walked away and called it a day.

Ya done good, both of you.

fuzznutz

first actual date with her tomorrow night we are going to a baseball game together she likes baseball and i got free tickets hoping its a good night and i'll update when i get home. btw the pic i posted of her was her with out make-up on so tomorrow at the game she will probably look even hotter since i'm pretty sure she will be wearing some then. damn i can't believe i got another chance.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Go have fun at the game,just be yourself,thats who she should want to be with,not someone you may think she wants to be with:smile:

fuzznutz

we decided not to go to the game since it was pouring down rain all day instead we just went to dinner and then watched a movie at her place. i told her that we would go to a baseball game in the sumer when its warmer out and not raining. all in all a great night

fuzznutz

well here is an update its been a few weeks now and we have completely worked past the problems we had at first since i have spent about 10 days at her place and we are closer than before so in all we are both very happy that we are together and no longer sweating the small things.:clap:

Trakternut

well here is an update its been a few weeks now and we have completely worked past the problems we had at first since i have spent about 10 days at her place and we are closer than before so in all we are both very happy that we are together and no longer sweating the small things.:clap:

Well, that's good news! It seems that your love for each other is larger than the problems that could have kept each other apart. Been there, done that. Handled right, situations, such as you went through, only serve to make the bonds stronger.

fuzznutz

ok so its been almost 3 months ancd things are great we have moved in together and are both still happy. now to find a damn job:clap: