• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Big Al is back !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
NO more dial up :sad:!!! We now are on Wild Blue Satelite !!! Fast ,fast , fast ! 1.5MB !!!!!!!

Pictures are comming soon !:wow:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
AL...watch your FAP.....with hughes it will kick ya down to dial-up for 24 hours.......but with wildblue it can kick ya down to dial-up speed for up to a month......I found out the hard way!!!!! sure was a tough lesson to learn....you can get around it by upgradeing to the next level of service....costing more bucks of course.:ermm: Great to see ya back on:clap:

snow dog

AL...watch your FAP.....with hughes it will kick ya down to dial-up for 24 hours.......but with wildblue it can kick ya down to dial-up speed for up to a month......I found out the hard way!!!!! sure was a tough lesson to learn....you can get around it by upgradeing to the next level of service....costing more bucks of course.:ermm: Great to see ya back on:clap:

Whats a FAP ?

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
On sat type service there is whats called FairAcessPolisy it keeps one person from hoging the complete band width all the time if you go over the band width service you have paid for it will kisk ya down to dial-up speed for a time....with wildblue it can be as long as 30 days...bummer.....

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i know mama Al russled up some waffles and bacon so he took off so he can eat it while it's hot

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, that was a lot about nothing. :biggrin:

Big Al is back .... Big Al is gone .... will he ever return?????

They seek him here .... they seek him there .... that damned elusive Pimpernel ... they seek him everywhere!!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Here's what I have been doin since I moved . Nothing but work !
I am not complaining . I love it !!!!

second pic is of the new living room entertainment center with a built in computer desk behind the hidden panel .first pic is of the new spice rack that the wife wanted in the kitchen .
I added 6 more cabinets in the baths and wash room along with the new Master bedroom dresser .It takes less space to make more space by making built in cabinets !!!
The wife is happy . Life is good ! The new 55" lcd will be installed where the pinter is sitting

Attachments

• DSCI1464.jpg
    DSCI1464.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCI1467 - Copy (2).jpg
    DSCI1467 - Copy (2).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good but where is the TV? Thought you bought a new flat screen?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks good but where is the TV? Thought you bought a new flat screen?
Tomorrow we pick up the new TV ! We have been too busy to go to town . I am hoping a 60" will fit , but know a 55" will fit for sure !

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I honestly have to say this is the best fun I have in a while . I love trying to see what is workable in a small area .:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The new TV's have the actual measurements on the cartons. Length and width not just the diagonal screen size.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Al as much as i love to sti the pot and give you a bad time you have done an outstanding job on the kitchen and living room now can how the krusty fits where the old white tub used to be

Here's what I have been doin since I moved . Nothing but work !
I am not complaining . I love it !!!!

second pic is of the new living room entertainment center with a built in computer desk behind the hidden panel .first pic is of the new spice rack that the wife wanted in the kitchen .
I added 6 more cabinets in the baths and wash room along with the new Master bedroom dresser .It takes less space to make more space by making built in cabinets !!!
The wife is happy . Life is good ! The new 55" lcd will be installed where the pinter is sitting

Looks great! Nice job!:wow: