• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I guess I can only dream.......

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Now this guy must have a very understanding wife, how many there, gotta be 30-40? :whistle:

I did have a picture someone sent me via email but think ive deleted it by accident, his Wheelhorse in his front room with his kids playing on it, again, VERY understanding wife :eek:

Attachments

• Horses.jpg
    Horses.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 73

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Cool Picture!

Many years ago, I'd rebuild carburators in the bath tub; with only a mild scolding from my mother; haven't tried that on the wife yet, but she doesn't squrim much about brew apparatus - unless I forget to remove it before morning shower time.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
I clean the precleaners in the washing up bowl, I think carbs in the bathtub and I would be sleeping under the stars.
Give it a go, make sure you tape her response :D

OregonAlex

why are you posting a picture of Bob's yard? that was the one day he washed all of his equipment. But where is the SnowTrak?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
I cant remember where I got it from, I think KK has it, though I didnt realise it was the owner of WH house. Thought it was a collectors club picture of someones collection, but Mike, it sure is real!

KK, do you have a link to the site where it comes from, I cant find the email that someone sent me with the link to the site :eek:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike,

What looks fake? I'm not seeing anything.
Heck, I can see the reflection of the rest of the lawn in the hubcap of the first tractor.
All the shadows look correct.

Brian