• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Another FF meet up!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got a chance to meet up with Tommu56 over the weekend. Met him and his lovely wife for lunch at a local restaurant and had a pleasant time with some great food. Fun break for me!:clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• Tommu and turkeys 001.jpg
    Tommu and turkeys 001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 191
  • Tommu and turkeys 003.jpg
    Tommu and turkeys 003.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 187

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW! You two take up a lot of porch. :yum::yum::yum: I've enjoyed a couple of meetups from folks at NCT and another food website (from which I am permanently banned:yum:).

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So are you saying if I meet up with you that you will be the petite one??? Tom is a bigger guy than me and that pic was after he bought me a great house burger that expanded our bellies a little.:whistling::clap:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
:thumb: I allways enjoy seeing pics, and hearing about members get togethers, thanks for sharing Muley. You make a great looking couple Tom & Mr's Tom. :tiphat:

Whats with the spelling being backwards on Yer "alma mater" t shirt Muley? :yankchain: I used to have one kinda like it when I was a pup, only mine had stripes. :whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Took me a second but I got it. Funny Cowboy. State Penn. :yum: :yum:

Good pics guys and another awesome FF hook up. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anyone know who is the most social member on here? I wonder who has met the most members total.
I've met Dawg, Jerry (OhioTC), Bobcat, SnowcatOps, Vin, Sushi, TomLescoEQ & RoadKing. I have a feeling Muley, Bobcat, PG, Dawg and Melensdad might have me beat.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I would think Bobcat has met more folks than anybody. I will give him a run for his claim to fame when I get time to go over the camper for a long run. Have a new battery to put in this morning after it warms a little.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i had a chance to meet with jim and lyndon last year while down there on buisness what a hoot two good guys ff is like ham radio you spend so much time comunicating with people you get to know them like family it's nice to get to meet with them in person.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW! You two take up a lot of porch. :yum::yum::yum: I've enjoyed a couple of meetups from folks at NCT and another food website (from which I am permanently banned:yum:).
What he said! LOL

Psssst, Doc.. the only FF'r I have met in person was Bobcat..:biggrin:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That guy on the right is funny looking. Where's the beard???

Anyone know who is the most social member on here? I wonder who has met the most members total.
I've met Dawg, Jerry (OhioTC), Bobcat, SnowcatOps, Vin, Sushi, TomLescoEQ & RoadKing. I have a feeling Muley, Bobcat, PG, Dawg and Melensdad might have me beat.
Some are still on board FF, others have moved on. I think this is a complete list.

BigDog
AndyM
Nixon
cj7
TomLesco
HarleyScooter
ronjhall
Frank_F15
Dk35Vince
DougM
PineRidge
JASTN70D
Henro
Stonebase

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang BC, you get around. Good list. Henro never made it here but we tried to entice him.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
What he said! LOL

i would like it if Bobcat would come up here to check out his sismec suff on top of anvil montain heck i would give him a ride up there in my snot trac with it's super secret hill conquering technology

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That surprised me as popular as you are. I thought you had met Mr. Drane, Sushi and some other member who lived in your corner of the state. Mosi, yeah that's it. I thought you met him and I figured there were others.
you've never even met the Big Dog? Damn. See, you should have come to the Vin FF get together. You would have met a lot of us.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
i would like it if Bobcat would come up here to check out his sismec suff on top of anvil montain heck i would give him a ride up there in my snot trac with it's super secret hill conquering technology
It will be a while till you see him up there, unless the state is in line for some BIG shaking. He will be heading south of the equator to Chile soon. At the rate he is working I will have to run up to his mountain in NH and run the deuce for him to keep the battery up.:whistling:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I've met up with a few
Dawg & Cheryl
Doc
Abby(Docs wife)
Sushi
Bobcat
Vin & Mary
SnowOps
TomLesco
jwstewar
LMTC is a member at NTT

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW! You two take up a lot of porch. :yum::yum::yum: :yum:).

My cardiologist I need to start taking up less space.
I'm looking for an on line course on unastronauting.

Honestly it is the special camo design that makes you look bigger so you don't get shot at during hunting season!

That is my story and I'm sticking to it!

tom

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That surprised me as popular as you are. I thought you had met Mr. Drane, Sushi and some other member who lived in your corner of the state. Mosi, yeah that's it. I thought you met him and I figured there were others.
you've never even met the Big Dog? Damn. See, you should have come to the Vin FF get together. You would have met a lot of us.
Draino?? Doc, can you be serious?? LOL!!!!!!:hammer:
Nope, never met Sush.
As for Mosi, he'd asked me about where I lived precisely when he'd first joined here in some thread, remember?
Struck me as a weirdo perv.. next thing I knew.. he was banned..:whistling:
Yeah, I'd love to meet the Big Dog someday.. he's my protector/ big brother 'round here.
I would have come to the Vin FF thing, but Gretch got sick and I didn't want to leave her .. otherwise, I'd have been there with bells on.
Then you all could have gotten me drunk and made me dance! LOL

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You should let him know that Don.
Surely if he was in the area, perhaps he would.. just as when he was in my area, we arranged a fast OMG WHAT? meeting :yum: (well, the omg what? was on my part lol)
He didn't check out any seismic stuff around here, unless you'd count me feeling the earth move when I hugged him..think he musta felt that..:shifty::biggrin:
He's a nice man. funny.. very down to earth, and smart as hell.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the name of the boat gave it away Jerry. :yum:

Attachments

• gibson7.JPG
    gibson7.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 113