• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker son cat for sale

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Same dark pictures as they had posted a few years ago. I had inquired about it and got a “I’m selling it for someone else” answer with no additional info or pictures.
Anyone know what a 7812 model is all about?

Need2Ski

7812 is probably the number you come up with if you were to lift pictures from the internet to use in a scam posting. If you zoom in on the data plate the 1642 is pretty hard to read. At least they got one number correct. Or a super rare Tucker unicorn?

alryA

We have no interest in this machine, which is located about 3 hours east of us. Do you guys feel its a phishing ad??

bushcaddy

that tucker is located in sudbury Ontario Canada , seen it advertised on kijiji . add is legit . bought my skidozer just before his add came out.. just so u know//