• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

12th Annual ST4 owners club meet:

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The St4 Owners association of Washington had it's first meet 12 years ago. In recognition of that we, the original 3 founding members, Lyndon, Ron, & Earl will be meeting at Ron's cabin in the Cascades on the 3rd weekend of Feb. Our LOGO was;"Dedicated to the preservation of the rare 'Swedish Snow Porsche' ". So far the only attendees that have committed both have ST4's but anyone from the Forum would be welcome with any make of machine. Interested parties can contact me thru the Forum.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll try Lnydon ,but Dad is pretty sick and I just do not know if I can be gone that far away now .

mtmogs

Dang! That would have been great fun Lyndon and a good chance for a new snow trac owner to meet some of you gurus. You are talking about the weekend of Feb. 17th right? I'm having some friends come down from Canada that weekend and we're snow trac'ing up to my cabin here.

By the way, I like your NWT license plate. I've been working with a Calgary client of mine for the last several years in the Mackenzie Mts. up there southwest of Tulita. Do you ever get up that way?

Happy Trails - Paul

ewolf1951

Hey Lyndon it must be nice to be all snowed in and have nothing better to do than post on here and to enjoy the great white north Watch out for the polar bears :) The weather here is changing I'll talk to you soon ED