• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SNOWCAT Insulated Travel Mugs

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK Bill, aka "mtnflopper" made a big stink :yankchain: about the ceramic mugs that I was working on so I did some more digging into insulated mugs.

There are lots of problems with making insulated mugs. First, the image size is pretty small. Second, I cannot get a "wrap around" image on an insulated mug. Third, I can only get 1 image on an insulated mug.

So working with those limitations, I had a small run of INSULATED TRAVEL MUGS made up. The photo does not do justice to the mug, the flash on the camera 'washed out' the image and made the words blurry. On the actual mug, the words are very easy to read and clear.

I am not sure what the postage costs will be, but, for the following prices, I will sell the mugs (including shipping) to US address :flagusa:
  • $15 = 1 mug
  • $25 = 2 mugs
  • $48 = 4 mugs
Add US$5 to the above prices for shipment to Canada. :flagcan:
Add US$10 to the above prices for shipment to other nations. :British_f:smileICEflag::smileyAUS::Austria:
  • Because I don't know what the real shipping costs will be, I don't know how much I will be able to donate to the ForumsForums website, but whatever profit there is will go to pay for the servers to keep this site "ad free" for all of us.
PICTURE #1 = the graphic used on the mug
PICTURE #2 = the actual mug (and again, the image detail on the real mug is very crisp and clear not blurry like in the photo)

If you are interested, please send me a "PM"
As with the other things we sell to support the ForumsForums, I will take cash, check, or PayPal

Attachments

• Mug-image.jpg
    Mug-image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 1acutal-mug.jpg
    1acutal-mug.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 325

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I always knew you could do it.:cool2:

I will want at least a half dozen.

If you have anymore that don't get taken let me know and I will let BigAl buy another couple nuts, bolts or washers off my TracMaster and he can own another .00000000001 portion as I will just take his snow cat mugs in trade. :pat: :yum: :eek: :yum: :confused2:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
I always knew you could do it.:cool2:

I will want at least a half dozen.
Well I only started out with 32 total mugs available and so far 7 have been ordered. :beer:

If you are serious about a half dozen (or if anyone else is interested in more than 4) then I can work out a special price because I don't want to start to estimate shipping on more mugs. I'd rather just charge $10 per mug for anything over 4 mugs and then only charge the ACTUAL shipping cost, that should make the cost per mug a bit more reasonable.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob I would like one also, as soon as I can arrange my friends to do pay pal for me I will also pay for this one at the same time. I am hoping to go to Lincolnshire shortly and that is where they live. Various things have cropped up to prevent my journey up there, but I am hoping to make it before Christmas. Can you pm or email me with the total cost and then hopefully I can soon sort it out, please? One of these days I will have to get someone how to do pay pal myself and then it wont be a problem!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just to keep everyone informed on the progress of the mugs, it looks like we have sold almost 1/2 of the Travel Mugs so there are still plenty left but they have been getting ordered at a rate of a few each day.

Anyone who wants one please send me a "private message" (you should see a link in the upper right corner of your computer screen) or you can click on my name and choose to send me either a Private Message or an Email. I typically get back to people with instructions the same day they request information.

Also, I can still ship the Tucker Sno-Cat & Aktiv Snow Trac DVDs and it saves me money to ship the Mugs and DVDs in the same package, which means that more money can get donated to the ForumsForums website to pay for the servers.

:applause: ALSO. . . several people have sent extra money to support the ForumsForums and that is very much appreciated!!! :tiphat:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
BOB,
I will take 4 please.
Mike, I'll set 4 aside for you. Check your PM mailbox for a message from me.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have more of these mugs available. Please buy them, I don't want to explain to the lovely Mrs_B why we will be replacing the fine crystal with Snowcat Travel Mugs at our next holiday dinner :whistle: