• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hobbies

taffboy

My hobbies is playing the acoustic guitar Been playing now for about 50 years never get feed up still play for about a hour a night.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
oh. i have many of 'em. there's a recreational place by me, & 2 others i have yet to join. we've sports, arenas, pubs, shops, activities, fests,....... there is plenty to keep u occupied, here.
God, i love my city. rocks, livin' here--

& cooking!

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My hobbies is playing the acoustic guitar Been playing now for about 50 years never get feed up still play for about a hour a night.
Good for you. I played when I was young. Was never really good at it, and when kids and family came along I did not make the time to continue. I pick up a guitar one every few years ....I can run folks out of the room. LOL

My hobbies these days are boating, RTV'ing, Tractoring and computers. They keep me busy.

taffboy

Good for you. I played when I was young. Was never really good at it, and when kids and family came along I did not make the time to continue. I pick up a guitar one every few years ....I can run folks out of the room. LOL

My hobbies these days are boating, RTV'ing, Tractoring and computers. They keep me busy.
Good or not did you enjoy it if so go for it again if you enjoy it that's all that matters:smile:

Wee Willy

I like playing guitar but I'm no rock star. I just pretend that I am. :whistling:

My hobbies are nothing physical mostly brain work like puzzles and trivia. I like to collect movie DVDs and since I wasn't a movie goer the collection (800+ so far) I have are fresh to me. I pay $1-$5 from pawn shops and bargain bins.

I like shooting at the range as well (ah, that's physical) and I have a pistol and carbine both in 40sw. 9mm pistol as well but in storage.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Im no rock star either. But I do enjoy playing with my band every week.

For other hobbies. Anything outside works for me. Love camping (which is what I'm doing all this week) fishing. Hunting. Riding atvs. Soon to be riding motorcycles again. Yah. I have the itch. I have the permission slip from she who must be obeyed to beginning shopping for a bike. But I was informed that the wedding comes first and must be paid for before I get one.

Funny how these women don't know how to prioritize.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk