• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I love the rain.. :)

Angelface

It's raining here non stop and I just love it. <3 I dunno, maybe I'm just weird but I love the gloomy atmosphere. In the summer it's even better after a long hot stretch. Then it's also fun to be caught in a downpour and even share romantic moments kissing in the rain... that or jumping in puddles! :p

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
in the army we used to say if it aint raining we aint training. I still prefer warm and dry.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rain in moderation is cool with me. Don't care for flooding type rains as they can be damaging and I then have a mess to clean up.

I love a rain with a good thunderstorm included. I stand somewhere outside (or near outside, like under an overhang or in the opening of an open garage door) and watch the rain and lightning.

BTW, where are you? Most of us are getting snow or ice this week.

Angelface

Rain in moderation is cool with me. Don't care for flooding type rains as they can be damaging and I then have a mess to clean up.

I love a rain with a good thunderstorm included. I stand somewhere outside (or near outside, like under an overhang or in the opening of an open garage door) and watch the rain and lightning.

BTW, where are you? Most of us are getting snow or ice this week.

You know its like really odd because I live in eastern Oregon and most of the time we get nothing but snow this time of year. But now just rain. It's really off..

loboloco

I prefer rain to snow, but I really like watching a good thunderstorm roll in. Lightning flashing may spook the dog, but I enjoy the fact I know it missed.