• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

goofy weather

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
yesterday we had several inches of snow looked like winter was here. today its all gone and has been raining heavy since about 8 last night tomorrow the snow is supposed to start again with around 2 inches. of snow than more snow from Monday to Friday no accumulations predicted yet I just want the ground frozen so i'm not tracking in all that mud which is starting to get deep again

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Its all Bushy jr. fault or Obama's . No doubt about it .
Don't blame globle warming , pollution , or any other man made thing . Its an act of God . Yea ,,, right .... And I am the fucking Tooth Fairy . Until man decides to start respecting Mother Earth , she is going to be in one hell of a bad mood . Can you really blame her ????