• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Did You Do On The 4th of July?

BoneheadNW

We spent a couple of days at my in-laws house on San Juan Island. It has a population of about 8,000 which swells to about 15,000 this time of year. As I watched the parade, I was thinking about all the small town parades going on throughout the U.S. and would like to see any photos or videos you guys took.
Here is a quick video of the local bagpipes band from San Juan Island.
Bone

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Stayed home with the new baby...it was his first full day at home.

urednecku

Site Supporter
I had to work, 4:00 to midnight. And thank God, there were NO fireworks at my jobsite!!

Dave, I'll bet you enjoyed the heck out of it. From experience, you are having emotions you never knew existed. In a PROUD sort of way. Am I correct?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Still kinda boring...LOL All he does is sleep and eat. :mrgreen:

Yeah well just wait until he sh*ts so bad it over fills the diaper and is all over the place. My kid did it in a restaurant. All over the high chair and down onto the floor. What a mess. So just hang in there the fun is coming. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
good clips Bone.
We sat on our houseboat and watched it rain. Rained all day. :(
Yesterday was nice though, we had lots of family on the boat and the wather was nice. Today is looking like another good boating day, so it's making up for the bad weather :D :thumb:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I had to work, 4:00 to midnight. And thank God, there were NO fireworks at my jobsite!!

Dave, I'll bet you enjoyed the heck out of it. From experience, you are having emotions you never knew existed. In a PROUD sort of way. Am I correct?

yeah fireworks there would probably not be good!

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I had to work also, it was my turn to do the holiday thing, and now that is out of the way for this year anyway. Came home to fireworks show at the neighbors, wife was there so I went over and enjoyed. Was going to take some pics, but the weather was not the best here............

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Soent the day at Lake Michigan Yacht Club visitting with old friends. Took a ride to Michigan City and back to New Buffalo in friend's boat. Then took the dinghy up the Galien.
Drank too much wine, ate too much food.