• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DMC 1450 heater fan repair

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
You can make a lot of cool stuff out of kitchen and restaurant supplies. I made fuel tanks for dune buggies out of 1 gallon stainless salad dressing pots welded together and a turbine exhaust extension from an asparagus steamer. Tea strainers make great spark arrestors.

BearGap

GOLD Site Supporter
He ain’t kiddin. I’ve seen his shop and aero work. It’s as good as anything I saw at Boeing.

BearGap

GOLD Site Supporter
I splurged a little and had my engine cover powder coated. It looks great because I took it to Turbinator’s shop and he filled the 20 holes with flush mount rivets. Carb rebuilt and engine idles at 750 rpm. I’ll be ready for a driveway test after I get the seats back in.