• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Another NY congressman bite the dust!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
WASHINGTON (AP) — A New York congressman is abruptly resigning his seat, saying he regrets actions that have hurt his family and others.
A gossip web site reported Wednesday that Rep. Christoper Lee, a married two-term Republican lawmaker, had sent a shirtless photo of himself to a woman he met on Craigslist.
Lee said in an e-mailed statement that his resignation was effective immediately. The statement offered no confirmation or details of a Craigslist posting.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope I do not get flamed, I am not defending him, but, shouldn't that be between him and his family. I mean due process and all that.

Sorry if I offend. I really don't even know the guy.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I suspect there is a whole lot more to it than just a shirtless photo.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
How can anyone in public office be that stupid. :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

I'm speechless. I'm dumbfounded. I'm going to bed.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
At least he wasn’t bottomless.
Goes to show how sneaky..human? and fucked up most politicians are when they are behind closed doors.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Obviously thinking with the wrong head. Glad to see the repubs. got him out quickly. Better than the last few. And Charlie Rangel is still there. So much for Pelosi cleaning the swamp!:hammer:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Obviously thinking with the wrong head. Glad to see the repubs. got him out quickly. Better than the last few. And Charlie Rangel is still there. So much for Pelosi cleaning the swamp!:hammer:
No shit :thumb: