• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Q - What He Said

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So I was listening to a young woman talking this evening.
She is from Baltimore and said she went to the grocery store for what she hoped was the last time for the next two weeks.
While shopping, two National Guardsmen in uniform were in the store. Not on duty, but to pick up some items themselves.
She said as she walked away from the one guardsman, she thanked him for his service.
She said he drew an air Q with his finger and said "Trust The Plan"

Holy cow, that gave me chills.
:ohmy:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What the fuck does that mean!

I don't know what either means. I guess I live too far out in the sticks.
Mike

WWG1WGA - Where We Go One We Go All

:th_lmao: I'm not a follower. Too much other shit to consume my limited mind with, BUT, I have learned a few things in my 71 years. The truth, as it turns out, is more often times than not found somewhere in the middle. I suspect this whole Q'Anon debate may very well fit that debate.

Bannedjoe

There's already just too many choices of koolaid out there, I have no inkling to experiment with any new flavors.