• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Moon Landing Day!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow, 50 years!! Incredible. What a great day for America and all of it's real Americans. Those that love our country and its flag and our values that is.

Where were you on that day? I was studying very hard to pass Electrician's Mate Class A & C Schools at Great Lakes Naval Training Center.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was 9 years old watching it with my brother, Mother and Grandparents.
Mother swore it was happening on a stage in Hollywood.
Lol
She later changed her mind.

Bannedjoe

As a kid I watched all the Gemini and Apollo missions with great enthusiasm.
Many times at school class would be interrupted with the teacher wheeling in a TV set for us to watch lift offs, splash downs, and the landings themselves.

I've seen a documentary or two "proving" that it never happened.

I have two rather strong beliefs.
One: The Earth is round.
Two: We went to the moon.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Three: the Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum in Wapakoneta.
There's all kinds of proof there.
:smile:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The Doubters/Deniers can never seem to come up with a satisfactory explanation for how NASA managed to get that flag and foorprint "planted" up there, especially when it is pointed out that they can be seen and verified by observatories in several countries, including some that would love to be able to catch us in a lie that big!