• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So Ron Paul Is Winning?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bryon, an old friend from my paltalk days sent me that today in an email.
Like you said, we can only hope.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
PG,

It has been a long day, just got in and saw this post, and came here first...Thanks for keeping up on this one.:wink::biggrin:

Best regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc,

Haven't you ever rooted for an underdog? I have...:biggrin:

Kirk

I'm not rooting for anybody.

As for underdogs,the current Occupant of the White House is certainly one. He's got Eric Holder wrapped up around one ankle, Jan Brewer on the other, the SCOTUS is pissed at him, Secret Service is busy getting serviced, and half the country now knows he is a narcissitic fake.

Nobody will buy his Chevy Volts-wagon

And now we find out his wife spends other peoples money faster than he does.

The man cannot catch a break.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...-gop-nomination-crowds-and-delegates-tell-all

National media? Where are you guys? Obama got you by the tongue? I thought so, he fears Ron Paul more than Romney. This is why the media is ignoring him, on Barrie's orders, along with the DNC. Ron Paul is the one they fear, along with the Banksters. They have rigged this thing, and will win in November if Ron Paul is unable to win at convention. I hope the voters wake up soon...

Paul could, with the GOP backing win the independant vote and the upset dems too. It is the only way to beat B.O. in November. Romney has not a chance with those out side of the party. He will loose, with out the voters Ron Paul can pull away from B.O.. Even the GOP isn't on fire with Romney...Are you??

Regards, Kirk

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc,

Haven't you ever rooted for an underdog? I have...:biggrin:

Kirk
Well you know who I am behind Kirk. But do you really beleive that IF Dr Paul won the nomination AND the general election, he would live long enough to see the inaguration. :unsure: Somehow I have my doubts. :sad:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy,

Lots of folks wondered the same thing about our current commander and chief. Ain't happend yet. Doubt if it will either.

Maybe a consern, but if RP wants to take the chance, so will I!

I want the third party run if he doesn't get the GOP support. Time to teach the party leaders a lesson...

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
And the White Sox are gonna win the pennant this year too!

Sorry Franc. Gonna be the New York Yankees, :biggrin:

I'm not rooting for anybody.

As for underdogs,the current Occupant of the White House is certainly one. He's got Eric Holder wrapped up around one ankle, Jan Brewer on the other, the SCOTUS is pissed at him, Secret Service is busy getting serviced, and half the country now knows he is a narcissitic fake.

Nobody will buy his Chevy Volts-wagon

And now we find out his wife spends other peoples money faster than he does.

The man cannot catch a break.

:yum: but you forgot the Navy SEALS hate him! :yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc! Don't rain on our parade (of hope) :yum::flowers:

I would love for Ron Paul to be President.

Hell I would love for Dolly Pardon to be president

or Donald Trump
or Ted Nugent
or Kayla Coculu (Penny on Big Bang)

or Cowboy
or Mule man
even You PG

anybody but Obama/Biden!
America as a Democratic Republic envisioned by the founders may not survive the damage of the last four years but we will not survive the next under this narcissistic racist.

BTW I have never called him that before but I have run out of polite PC synonyms. And forgiving patience. Until he denounces those racist which in his administration, such as E. Holder, he must share their racists label.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
BTW I have never called him that before but I have run out of polite PC synonyms. And forgiving patience. Until he denounces those racist which in his administration, such as E. Holder, he must share their racists label.

I would never call President Zero any names either. Not nice. :yum::w00t2::hammer::brows: