• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Celebration of winter

vtmtnbob

We had a minor issue with the snow track but that did not stop of us from going out one more time to say goodbye to winter. In Vermont we are now starting to see grass in our yard :( The cabin still has a healthy three feet of snow but with rain and warmer temperatures its going to go fast. I only have one picture of the snow trac as we get ready to head out but a few more showing the kids all having fun!
1st pic. When i was packing the sled they jumped in
2nd pic so i let them ride in the back for awhile.
3rd pic When the gas pedal spring broke (or slipped off, i could not find it). i decided to turn the machine around and ski the rest of the way (not far at that point .1 mile maybe) of course i pulled the kids on the toboggan
4th pic see the top of picnic table starting to show
5th pic view from our porch
6th i had shown the kids how otters like to slide on the snow so they were having a blast. that is a small bridge the girls helped me build in the background which shows the snow depth pretty good.
7th pic they tried my old ski boots on
8th oldest actually skied well with my skis but had a little trouble at the bottom of the hill
9th nothing like jumping!

sorry not too many snow trac pictures but this is our adventure and what we use the sno trac for. i thought some of you might enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• 1_packing.jpg
    1_packing.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 2_towing.JPG
    2_towing.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 1_table2.JPG
    1_table2.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 4_view.jpg
    4_view.jpg