• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

quick trip up a hill

mattfidaho

Well we had to make a quick trip up to a tower site to replace a battery backup that died, here are a couple pics.

1237500470612.jpg

1237500453312.jpg

snowbird

Ditto. Where I live a "mountain" is a hill maybe at most 25 feet above grade.
Do you provide bibs for viewers to catch their drool?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree. This is the closest thing I've got to a mountain on the trail system I groom. Still nice scenery up there but not nearly as nice as the ones matt posted.

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

mattfidaho

Thanks guys, I always hate when it is a nice day and I leave my camera at home or the office, but at least my cell phone doesn't do too bad. It is starting to warm up here in the valley.... they say 60 F today... so the snow is going to start going quick. :( but we will still have sites we have to take the cat to up tell late June... but it still isn't the same as fresh snow.