• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The latest recreation

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a recreation of a BR400 Bombardier to be used for making winter ice roads in Canada. redid the engine, paint,rear hydro motor and brake,new suspension seat, blade is 16 feet, some new glass,new side panels,new sprockets. they requested a rear deck for hauling a snowmobile for backup, it tilts for access to the hydraulics.

Attachments

• IMG_2464.jpg
    IMG_2464.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_2468.jpg
    IMG_2468.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 265

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Cool, it can even carry it's own life boat then on the back deck.

I assume in it's present config, that you have to have two large snowmachines on the back to get enough weight on it to let the sprocket hit the ground to allow it to make the machine move..:whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice work!!!!! I think that is the widest blade I've ever seen. You could sure clear some snow with that.