• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spears drugged by manager!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
0129_britney_spears_meltdown_03-thumb-450x675.jpg

This breaks our heart. Sincerely.
We've had a strong gut feeling that Osama Lutfi is bad news for a while, and this just confirms it all!
In her declaration to the court in requesting a restraining order against him, Britney's mom, Lynne Spears not only accuses Lutfi of drugging her daughter, but she also makes many other shocking allegations.
We have spoken to Lutfi on the phone a few times, and a lot of the things she claims Osama has said sound like DIRECT QUOTES he's told us too!
Here are some of the more damaging allegations.
Lynne: "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."
“He then told me, ‘I’m the one who spends 24/7 with your daughter. I sleep in cars outside her house so she can’t leave.’ Sam then said, ‘You people throw everyone under the bus. If you don’t listen to me, I’m going to make your name shit in the papers.’
Lynne added that Lutfi "told me that if he weren't in the house to give Britney her medicine, she would kill herself. Then he said to me, 'If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."
[Image via WENN.]

Last edited:

Ductape

Again i need to ask......... who the heck gives a CRAP about Brittney Spears ?????????????????? Does she really affect ANYONES life ??? :pat:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Again i need to ask......... who the heck gives a CRAP about Brittney Spears ?????????????????? Does she really affect ANYONES life ??? :pat:

I thought all of this was a little crazy myself. The coverage given Paris Hilton when she was arrested was ridiculous. However, this young girl has went from a talented performer to a train wreck that everyone enjoys watching. I am not the type to follow celebrity news, but I hate to see what is happening to her. She is a human being, yes as a celebrity, they put themselves out there to be followed and photographed, but enough is enough. I would hate to hear one day that she had committed suicide because of the pressure or had wrecked her car and injured her kids from being chased by the reporters.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree Tractors. Im really FOR Spears here. Im not posting this anymore because of entertainment. Before I was posting her because of how uttely NUTS it was. Now I feel bad for her. That guy is trying to get all her money. If I was Spears father I would litterly kill that man.

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I would hate to have a mental illness and have the entire world watching me. If she does get the help she needs, how do u deal with the press, photos, etc.. And her poor kids!