• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Saturday JEOPARDY

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
Saturday JEOPARDY

JEOPARDY- THE "I"'s HAVE IT
1. ($400)- This John Lennon - Paul McCartney tune was the 1st by the Beatles to reach No. 1 in the U.S. ...
2. ($1200)- Term for a narrow strip of land that links 2 larger land masses ...
3. ($2000)- This period of unusually warm weather occurs in late autumn in the Central & Eastern U.S. ...

Double JEOPARDY- DANCE
4.($800)- Choreographer whose song & dance routines from "Gypsy", "The King & I" & other shows were reprised in a 1989 "Revue"...
5. ($2400)-Niece of Cecil B DeMille, she choreographed the 1st ballet that included tap dancing ...
6. ($4000)- He 1st danced in Vaudeville in 1929 at age 4, & in 1989 you can still see him strut his stuff in "Tap" ...
Final JEOPARDY- TEN-DOLLAR WORDS
This term for a person who attacks long-held beliefs comes from 2 Greek words for "image breaker" ...
1. what is I Want to Hold Your Hand ?
2. what is an Isthmus ?
3. what is Indian Summer ?
4. who is Jerome Robbins ?
5. who is Agnes DeMille ?
6. who is Sammy Davis, Jr. ?
7. what is Iconoclast ?