• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday JEV :)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
happy-birthday-cake.jpg

:yum::flowers:

Happy Birthday, My dear Friend
xo

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. I was supposed to go perch fishing on Lake Erie this afternoon, but there are gale warnings thru Monday. Had overnights guests last night that just left after I made them pancakes, sausage and ex-lax cookies. They both voted by mail and voted for Obama. They have an hour drive home, so I hope they make it.:brows::yum:

I might just play in the kitchen today and maybe make some ravioli for the freezer. The family will celebrate next Sunday when our son returns from his two weeks in California for work. Perch & walleye dinner then.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There may be fire but is the poker any good??:yum::yum: Got to agree with stay off the lake today. Nasty looking swirl of weather right west and above it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Joe, Happy Birthday. :happybday:

To bad you could not go fishing but it sounds like you have a good backup plan. We were going to go boating but the winds are crazy here to, so we stayed at the dock.

Hope you have a GREAT day. :dancing: :thewave:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A little late to the party I have been wresling computer issues today...Happy Birthday JEV!! I hope you enjoy your day.

Regards, Kirk