• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Stove doubling as a battery charger?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Now that is a great thing to have added it to my future needs list also.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok col idea. Not realy a lot of power but, ok cool idea.

Now, i have to ask something.

Indoor smoke is the result of having the cooking fire inside the house right.

Wouldn't mom still want to have the cooking fire inside?

Now, If I use it to cook, how does that eliminate indoor cooking smoke?

If all I need is some heat to generate electricity,right now I could just set it on the sidewalk right? No fire at all?

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
That's Great Rusty..Thanks for the link... It's amazing what new technoligy actually get's developed..And might be made affordable someday....Thanks ..B,

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm waiting for them to start selling the bigger versions. The bigger one's would be more useful to me.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
One can generte as much power out of a twenty dollar solar panel.
No firewood to gather and Zero emmissions.

I'll wait until an affordable version that has some wattage comes along.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
One can generte as much power out of a twenty dollar solar panel.
No firewood to gather and Zero emmissions.

I'll wait until an affordable version that has some wattage comes along.

Ya ain't gettin' shit from a solar panel around here for 10/12 months of the year. ;)

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Well if you don't need to charge say more than a USB chargeable camping lantern since cell phones probably won't work any how where this would be used. Now I have never seen a USB chargeable camping lantern but have one that is solar powered that will charge my laptop in a few hours like my car will. Combine the two and one might really have something that could be used in the event of a total world wide melt down as far as modern convenience go. I also don't get too hung up on the green labels however it is practical for camping. The home version is a bit bigger than I would use or need.