• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Summer is almost here! Where you headed ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Another summer will soon arrive . So what are your plans??

norscaner

My daughter is getting married in 3 weeks and the day after party is on our lawn. Just let me get through that and I will be looking at doing some fishing. :punk:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I never heard of a day after party for weddings ?? Is that a Canadian thing ? Tell you daughter I said "Happy Wedding Day"

norscaner

Thanks Al .
The day after party is just a little get together for the out of town guests to visit a bit more before heading back. My daughters live away from here and it gives them a chance to visit with family and friends a bit more.
It is usually just beef on a bun and salads , a few beer or a glass of wine .
My future son inlaw comes from a big family as is our side so just a chance to get to know everyone a bit.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm gonna drive my house on wheels up to your place. You just don't know it yet. Heck, I don't even know how many of my 5 kids will go with us. I'm pretty sure the 2 oldest won't want to go. I want to have fun, not force anything. I'll let 'em do what they want. But, we are going out west and are going wherever I drive!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm gonna drive my house on wheels up to your place. You just don't know it yet. Heck, I don't even know how many of my 5 kids will go with us. I'm pretty sure the 2 oldest won't want to go. I want to have fun, not force anything. I'll let 'em do what they want. But, we are going out west and are going wherever I drive!

HEy !! That works for me !! I have a Elk herd on the place and great fishing too . If the Hots springs are open you will have a blast ! I can probably arrange some horse back riding too . We have ATVs and about 3000 miles of trails . Want to go Gold Panning ???I got a little 1/2 ton chevy pickup that is yours to drive around while you are here and a place to park your RV . If you want to shoot Ground squirrels we got a ton of then . You will have a blast .

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
You talk like that and ya better watch out or da Dargo bus may be rolling up. We pull a Jeep behind us but that makes it too long already before pulling any ATVs with the Jeep. We even have storage for enough provisions for about 3 weeks. Might need some fresh water and to dump some not so fresh water once or twice, but there's lots of places like that on the interstates. Heck, it I spend $300 to $400 to fill my fuel tank the least they can do is take a little of my poo. :yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm going to park my snow trac about 45 miles from town and use it to access some remote prospecting grounds betting it will be fun

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You talk like that and ya better watch out or da Dargo bus may be rolling up. We pull a Jeep behind us but that makes it too long already before pulling any ATVs with the Jeep. We even have storage for enough provisions for about 3 weeks. Might need some fresh water and to dump some not so fresh water once or twice, but there's lots of places like that on the interstates. Heck, it I spend $300 to $400 to fill my fuel tank the least they can do is take a little of my poo. :yum:

Hey Brent ??? I would not have offered if I did not mean it .Love to have you all stop by and rest a spell .I can give you power,water , and a place to park her . I even have a sewer cleanout hook up .

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Al when are you comming home to finish up the krusty we all would love to see some you tube video of you driving around in the snow with it but fill your tank first ,if you run out you will never hear the end of it.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Al when are you comming home to finish up the krusty we all would love to see some you tube video of you driving around in the snow with it but fill your tank first ,if you run out you will never hear the end of it.

Boy... Ain't that the truth ! I think I may be the last of the Kristi holdouts on this site . The rest turned out to be sissy's and turned tail as soon as it got rough . Old #113 is close to being ready and I'll take on every sorry ass Snot Trac to prove she is American Made and can outpreform anything out there .

I know to some this may sound like bragging ,but hell boys ....The truth hurts .:whistling::w00t2::clap:!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Once I have use of the shoulder again I have a few things to do to the mini home and we are going to get away for a trip. Maybe to the Carolinas or Tennessee. Hoping the weather stays warm enough to use the pool this year.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Boy... Ain't that the truth ! I think I may be the last of the Kristi holdouts on this site . The rest turned out to be sissy's and turned tail as soon as it got rough . Old #113 is close to being ready and I'll take on every sorry ass Snot Trac to prove she is American Made and can outpreform anything out there .

I know to some this may sound like bragging ,but hell boys ....The truth hurts .:whistling::w00t2::clap:!
sorry Al i like to by americain too but with my sweedish roots i have to admit i like their snow cats and women too