• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

heading out monday am

benspawpaw

going to tybee island on the ga coast for a few days with a couple that have been friends of ours for years. we have not been on vacation for 4 or 5 years. about time. see you guys next weekend, maybe:brows:

i promise i will miss yall:whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
going to tybee island on the ga coast for a few days with a couple that have been friends of ours for years. we have not been on vacation for 4 or 5 years. about time. see you guys next weekend, maybe:brows:

Have a great trip ! Take pictures as we expect to see them when you get back ......if you ever come back!LOL

Ironman

Well... how did the trip go Ben? Did you take any pictures? :smile:

benspawpaw

well it was quite cool and did rain some, but we had a ball. saw a lot of stuff. ate at some great dives, like out of the way local joints and fancy places. i liked the dives better. did take pics but i havent learned to post here yet. maybe soon.:biggrin: