• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2008 vacation winners poll

Name you favorite Vacation of 2008

• Snow Operation's Mt. Rushmore

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • B. Sturka's England trip series

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Dargo's Costa Rica

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Bobcat,Sno OP's and Sushi's road trip

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Deadong's Coming to American

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • JPR62902 scuba pictures

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I have been in discussion with Doc as to the fairest way to pick a winner . After discussing this in detail with Doc ,I believe it is only fair for the Membership at large to make the decision . We had discussed me just picking a winner ,but I am a little uncomfortable doing that . Besides at the beginning I said the members would choose a winner .
Yes , I have a favorite , but I am only one vote . No one wants to get their feelings hurt and all the Vacation stories that I have listed have appeal . I based my selection of possible winners on The photos and the story line that they told .
So... with that being said The poll above will determine the top 3 and a run off will be made from those three .

Remember this is for a 3 night stay in Panama on my island . This is not Hawaii . You are in the Rain Forest . If you are looking for exciting night life and lots of shopping malls this is not for you . You will hear the sounds of the jungle as you sleep , you will learn to hate "No See Ems" , You will have great pictures , You will swing in a hammock on the deck . You will explore the nature trails that are cut on the property . And depending on the time of year you may choose to eat many things that the jungle provides .

Last edited:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
and how are you planning on knowing who to give the points to?
I think you should give ME points for getting you on that poll in the first place! :yum:

daedong

and how are you planning on knowing who to give the points to?
I think you should give ME points for getting you on that poll in the first place! :yum:

I will guess its you this time so I will give you rep point,

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bimp

I need votes:yum: and they could be worth rep points!:yum:
Oh for gawd's sakes!!
I'll try AGAIN, no promises. Might tell me I need to spread them around first.. *sigh*:yum:
Sorry!! LOL
oh wait, you meant you'd give reps for votes??
That's dirty pool man.. real dirty.. *slapping self to sleep*...

:toilet::wave::goodnight

Attachments

• sorry.jpg
    sorry.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Ok, I voted. I already had a favorite. But I don't think I saw a couple of those threads. How about some links so we can find them?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump, only 14 voters so far. Come on guys and gals, help Al pick a winner. VOTE!!!!!

Al, when does the poll close?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm going to up the closing poll date and there will not be a second poll to determine the winner . This is a winner takes all . I'll post the new close date in a few minutes.
Allen

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh geez.. looks like that old Vin is going to win it.
Actually, they are all winners to me, and I mean that.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My fault for Al not posting the closing date. :hide:
Al and I conferred and came up with March 7th at 6:23pm EST this poll will close. Whoever is ahead at that time wins a vacation in Al's Panama resort, compliments of Al.