• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Panama again !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Think I'm headin for Panama for awhile .:clap: The wife would like a break from the cold weather , the weather is perfect down there , and cigars are cheap as is good Rum :brows:.
So looks like you may get a 2 month reprieve from my constant bashing .

I do not have a computer at the house in Panama ,because honestly .... We don't want one .
I want to do a littke work on the old place and the change will do me good .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Al. Sounds like fun. Have a good trip. Take some pics to share with us when you are back. :thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea , air fare is pretty cheapright now , so she is ready to go . I figure about 3 weeks by the time we hit the road .

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Enjoy it. You've had a harrowing few months. Kick back and regain your equilibrium. Oh sorry, you said the rum was cheap. Well then, when you lose your equilibrium I hope you land on something soft. :yum:

We'll miss ya.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Enjoy your break Big Al you deserve it.....and bring me back something nice:whistling:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Enjoy your break, Al.

[guilt trip=on]
Know that we'll probably completely forget all about you while you're gone. We'll all be battling the cold and stormy winter, while you are lounging about surrounded by a tropical paradise and naked women.

:raz:

(I hate you too, now.)

[/guilt trip]

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congrats Al. Sounds like fun. Have a good trip. Take some pics to share with us when you are back. :thumb:

Doc don't hold your breath. He promised pics last year and I think we only saw one or two. :hammer::hammer: and I think only was of the female species. :poke: Of course I guess I would be doing more looking than photographing too. :thumb: Have fun Al.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Have a great time Poobah. Lots of pics would be good on your return.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm officially outta here on the 9th on March . Overnite stay in Panama City to do a little shopping and then I'll be at the Island house by 10AM on the 11th . Starting to get excited about returning . 1 1/2 months of goofing off !

I am also going to buy a box of Cuban Cigars before I leave Panama City , They are much cheaper there then at the island. I pay about $3 each when I buy a box . Its all Bob S's. fault that I am now hooked on Cigars! Damn you Bob S. !! oh and thanks:brows: :clap:!

I'll name a winner in the Travel Contest before i leave and if it works out ...... come on down !