• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Headin for Summer Camp

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well its about time to head North to open up the Ranch house in Idaho for the Summer and Fall . Hot days and cold nites . I'll be taking off shortly .

The Elk are already in the front pasture and the Whitetails are bearing their young as we speak . I have a new lake in the front pasture and the Canadian Honkers and Mallards have already taken it over .Salmon fishing is pretty hot in the river and it appears that this will be a banner year . Still trying to get into the higher country to bait for bear .

Looks like it is going to be a good year . Grass is really coming up fast so there will be lots of natural feed for the critters . I'll be putting in lots of tractor time opening up areas for fire control too.

Time will be limited on the old laptop as most evenings find us on the front deck with my feet propped up on the outdoor fireplace watching the sunset sipping a cold one .

So stop by and say howdy if you get this way . The little cafe in town will give you directions to the ranch.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Please do ! I'll be there next Monday . Hope to see you then . If you and Polecat are up overnite in my area just plan on spending the night with us .