• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello from Bastimentos Panama !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well This ends this Panama Adventure . WE arrived back in California late last night and I drove up to the Grass Valley house this morning .

Lots of work to do around the old place and get her listed on the market ASAP . I'll be heading to Idaho for 3 days for business and returning with the equipment trailer to start moving crap .

The Haiti Project appears to be on hold . The goverment has now shut down building pretty much everywhere . I been told the building construction mission has been extended for at least another 6 months of time . I don't have the whole story yet ,but I sounds like the population of Haiti is about to revolt and have a coup . That will give me a little more time to help the wife moving the stuff to Idaho .

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome back to the states Al... I hate moving, but would gladly come help just to see your place and Idaho.... I actually was just in Red Bluff, CA two weeks ago...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome back to the states Al... I hate moving, but would gladly come help just to see your place and Idaho.... I actually was just in Red Bluff, CA two weeks ago...

Well dang ! I am sorry I missed you ! Are you coming back this way soon ?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I suspect it will be a year or more before I am back. Hard to say for sure. I might be out to Fresno in February to go to the World Ag Expo again... that would be the next most likely time for me to be out there and that would be questionable...