• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Ever Happened To ......

BoneheadNW

I thought I would start a thread asking "What ever happened to .." to see if anyone knows about these members who suddenly stopped posting.

So I'll start: Anyone know what ever happened to BadAttitude?
Bone

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't know, but I think he kind of had a bad attitude. :respect:

Good thread Bone. It will be fun to watch.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
This kind of goes along with my "where does everyone go" thread... or something like that. I am curious too, because when I joined I went back and read some older stuff and there were some interesting people posting that are no longer here....

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know that JohnDay is on the road but has he really been away from a PC that long ...........?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I know that JohnDay is on the road but has he really been away from a PC that long ...........?

I miss JohnDay and his posts. You would think being a trucker and all he would have time in the truck stops to stop in and say HI at least. A lot of the truck stops do have puters in the lounge areas for truckers to use.

murph

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I miss JohnDay and his posts. You would think being a trucker and all he would have time in the truck stops to stop in and say HI at least. A lot of the truck stops do have puters in the lounge areas for truckers to use.

murph

Furthermore, most have WIFI and a TON of them have laptops as well.... I CAN say from me previous driving days... when I was in one... I was either, fueling, eating, showering, or sleeping. There was only one exception I can recall and that was just because of bad timing. I did kill some time that would have been good for that in Grand Island, NE once.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

murph
Ummm, Murph. Ever think he's trying to tell us (you) something by not visiting?

American Woman

Site Supporter
I can only speak for myself, but I have been in other forums where I was real active and too many of the oldies started dropping off, and leaving me with a bunch of newbies, and I had trouble keeping up with all of them at once it seemed. I ended up bored.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can only speak for myself, but I have been in other forums where I was real active and too many of the oldies started dropping off, and leaving me with a bunch of newbies, and I had trouble keeping up with all of them at once it seemed. I ended up bored.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't ask the question because I only know of one missing that stands out in my mind since I've been here.
Don't know what happened to him.
Of course, I miss things when I don't come around much and read all the threads.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd have to guess most of the folks on here might lean a little
right for Okeedon.

:yum: :yum: Why would you say that RR? :poke: :yankchain: :D

I miss Oregon Aliex. I wrote him a year or so ago but didn't get a reply.

Same with JohnDay (I wrote him but no reply). I sure don't understand his long disappearance.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ummm, Murph. Ever think he's trying to tell us (you) something by not visiting?

Ok so may be doesn't like us anymore? Something I know nothing of, I am just a peon here and am not privy too what goes on. :bonk: But even when I get pissed I still at least log in now and then.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junk has been scarce lately, and it's my fault he's not here ... but I still miss the guy. I have hopes he'll come back and share his wit with us. :thumb:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Where did Junk go, Greg?
I should say, why is he no longer here?
That's what I was talking about up there ^

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Havent seen 1948Berg, mak2 (much), RNE288, Deerlope, pigtails or dzalphkilo in AGES!!!!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

The last I saw johnday at his house in Monroe, his wife was ill. From what I got out of him, it wasn't good for the long term. They were planning on moving onto their property in Northern Michigan, but I never heard anymore about that. I knew he started that job with driving for CF. Every time I see one of their rigs in town, I try to see if it's him. I have a cell phone number somewhere for him.

BoneheadNW

The last I saw johnday at his house in Monroe, his wife was ill. From what I got out of him, it wasn't good for the long term. They were planning on moving onto their property in Northern Michigan, but I never heard anymore about that. I knew he started that job with driving for CF. Every time I see one of their rigs in town, I try to see if it's him. I have a cell phone number somewhere for him.

Ohio-
If it is at all possible, please try to contact John. He was one of a handful of original posters here that formed the basis for what FF is really about. I would love to hear from him, even second hand info.
Bone