• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kat Cosgrove

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
If you have been following this girl Kat Cosgrove that I have posted videos to.. you know who she is. Background story: She is from the Hayward area. Is a friend of my daughter. She played and sang for friends... but that's it. When I heard her - I was blown away... and told her she is gonna be a star! Not long after that she started playing open mike every Sunday at the Wil River Edg bar. This resulted in quite a crowd every Sunday. There was one person there one night that became her manager. He got her gigs - in Spooner, Superior, and even here in Hayward. Well.. tonight she was opening act for a gig here in Hayward.. Tickets were 15 in advance 20 at the door.
Quite the crowd showed up. After she was done - 70% of the people left before the main headline got on stage. After the event - her manager presented a contract for her to sign. She signed it because she is trying to make it. Now here comes the stinger! After she signed this contract - she was approached by a representative of a major recording label!!!
Just by chance - someone was vacationing her in Hayward and saw her perform. Now it's gonna be lawyers guns and money.
Kate partied her at my house tonight.. and I asked her if they just shoved this contract in front of you and said sighn? Or did they explain what it was? Did you read it and understand it? Interesting case.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
It is the way it goes a lot of times. I have to imagine a good attorney can get her out of the first or buy it out. Well I hope anyway. She best start her research to see which one has the best reputation.