Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Debate Forums > Religious Debate Forum

Religious Debate Forum Warning: The posts/threads contained in this section of the forum can get heated.

Old 10-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Cold Member

Thanked 11,465 Times in 5,412 Posts
jim slagle is on a distinguished road
Default Exorcist battles witches cursing Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Exorcist battles witches cursing Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Posted by Leslie Eastman Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2:00pm

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/1...h/#more-263217

Please join the event, National Rosary to Support Justice Brett Kavanaugh, all prayers welcome!

The news that a group of feminist witches are planning to curse newly confirmed U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh are inspiring Catholics across the nation to spiritually support their fellow Catholic.

During the vicious confirmation process (trial?), I added Kavanaugh and his family to my daily prayers. Today I sent out a Hallmark card saying “Congratulations” to the justice, mailing it to his Supreme Court office.

Other Catholics are taking more spiritual measures to assist Kavanaugh.

A Catholic exorcist said he plans to hold a mass for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh next weekend after a group of witches announced their plans to gather in Brooklyn to publicly hex him.

“Conjuring up personified evil does not fall under free speech,” Father Gary Thomas, who serves as an exorcist for the Diocese of San Jose, Calif., told The National Catholic Register.

The San Jose exorcist asserts that those practicing such dark magic are evil.

Quote:
Father Thomas said that those involved in the curse on Kavanaugh clearly believe in the power of personified evil. “They are going to direct the evil to have a permanently adverse effect on the Supreme Court justice,” he said.

“When curses are directed at people in a state of grace, they have little or no effect,” Father Thomas said. Otherwise, he has witnessed harm come upon people such as physical illness, psychosis, depression and having demons attach to them. Curses sometimes involve a blood sacrifice either through an animal or a human being, such as an aborted baby, according to him. However, there is no information about a blood sacrifice one way or the other for the Saturday event.

“The decision to do this against a Supreme Court justice is a heinous act and says a lot about the character of these people that should not be underestimated or dismissed,” he said. “These are real evil people.”
Father Thomas is perhaps the best known Exorcist today.

Quote:
Thomas was ordained for the Diocese of San Jose in 1983 and his work as an Exorcist is so widely known that he was the subject of a 2011 film called The Rite. The film is loosely based on the Matt Baglio’s book The Rite: The Making of a Modern Exorcist.

The book chronicled Thomas’ training in the rite of exorcism, as well as, other accounts of exorcists at work. In the novel, the author also recounted Thomas’ own experience confronting the Devil and the history of exorcism in the Catholic Church.
A
A
Catholics are also responding to the witches’ Facebook events page to indicate their support of Kavanaugh.

Back when I was a Tea Party organizer, I read Saul Alinsky’s Rule for Radicals. I am going to apply RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”

I have created my own Facebook event, National Rosary to Support Justice Brett Kavanaugh. If you are Catholic, please pray the Rosary, and say the Prayer to St. Michael, with me between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. this Saturday. I will enjoy saying these prayers very much, knowing that I am countering the work of bitter feminists while supporting a fellow Catholic.

If you are not a Catholic, please add your prayers, thoughts, and vibes during these hours! I suspect that Justice Kavanaugh will have a lot of spiritual warriors on his side tomorrow.
Attached Images

The United States Constitution ©1787. All Rights Reserved

Sometimes I'm fast. Most of the time I'm half fast!

Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together!

Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate

FF REQUIRES NO PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM.
EVERYONE GETS ENOUGH EXERCISE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, FLYING
OFF THE HANDLE, RUNNING DOWN THE MODERATORS, KNIFING FRIENDS IN THE
BACK, DODGING RESPONSIBILITY AND PUSHING THEIR LUCK.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jim slagle For This Useful Post:
Doc  (10-20-2018), mla2ofus (10-20-2018), pirate_girl (10-20-2018)
Old 10-20-2018, 06:15 PM
Silver Member

Thanked 3,523 Times in 1,618 Posts
mla2ofus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Exorcist battles witches cursing Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Half of this country is nuckin' futs, and I'm not referring to this priest and his followers.
Mike
Catavenger (10-20-2018), jim slagle  (10-20-2018), pirate_girl (10-20-2018)
Old 10-20-2018, 08:49 PM
Poster Extraordinaire

Thanked 15,631 Times in 6,133 Posts
pirate_girl is on a distinguished road

Have you seen some of these witches?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pirate_girl For This Useful Post:
Danang Sailor (10-20-2018), jim slagle  (10-20-2018)
Old 10-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Silver Member

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,149 Posts
Catavenger will become famous soon enoughCatavenger will become famous soon enough

The only witch against him I know of is Hillary oh sorry you said Witches I was thinking of something else but never mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to Catavenger For This Useful Post:
jim slagle  (10-20-2018)
Old 10-20-2018, 11:24 PM
nullius in verba

Thanked 3,061 Times in 1,474 Posts
Danang Sailor has a spectacular aura aboutDanang Sailor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_girl View Post
Have you seen some of these witches?
The prescribed uniform for witches at work is bare skin. Having seen pictures of some of these gals fully clothed I will do whatever is necessary to avoid watching them "work". There isn't enough eye wash in the world to clean that image away!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danang Sailor For This Useful Post:
Catavenger (10-20-2018), jim slagle  (10-20-2018)