• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm ready for another Cat Clowder

Bait Guy

Sitting here and having a adult beverage, thinking about the time I had in Feb, wow, can not wait. I know I should go and see a DR about this feeling I have or even a shrink! But heck, I had a good time and really am looking forward to another one with some of the best people I have met in my lifetime. I hope there are others out there with the same feelings. Looking forward to seeing all of you again, and this time I will have a chain saw.:hammer::wow:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know just how you feel! :biggrin:

I look back on last years pictures and wish it were Christmas time, for sure, getting things ready for snow...:smile:

But on the other hand I do like summer time and the activities it brings too...:flowers:

Regards, Kirk

Bait Guy

Kirk, let me know how you are coming with your engine swap plans, what I remember from last year, the old one worked and sounded fine.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, Clowder date is set.

Same weekend as last year, I think we can just keep this thread as the 2016 event or should we create a new one.

Pete I'm going to try to fit in a little better this year. I'll be packing some orange in the travel bag.

Mike

Bait Guy

Me too Mike, I will try to fit in better also, and bring chain saw. I plan to bring a electric pole saw since I sit a bit higher then you, Bruce will be strapped to the roof and will be my "lookout".