• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

go to Yahoo.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I do not know how you keep coming up with this stuff, but that is rich.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
they are giving him too much credit.............as he is giving to the $$$ companies that are paying him to do it.

only 3 more years, 11 months and YES............if there is anything left

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
they are giving him too much credit.............as he is giving to the $$$ companies that are paying him to do it.

only 3 more years, 11 months and YES............if there is anything left

I know that math may not be one of your strong suits however if you take four years and take away the two months plus that he has been in office, that leave less than three years and ten months.:hammer:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I know that math may not be one of your strong suits however if you take four years and take away the two months plus that he has been in office, that leave less than three years and ten months.:hammer:

forgive me, has he been at this mess that long? Actually, my day off, laundry, cleaning, dishes, 2 hours in my NEW insurance agents office.........allstate lost big time!