• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help me Quick

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Can a few of you guys try going to www.bexroch.com and see if you can get in.

I am having a dispute with this company and they are saying it is my network that won't let me in. I have 13 computers here that can not get in and even if I use a dial up adapter to go around my system I still can not get in. If I try from home I can not get in.

Try it and let me know

murph

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I got in with now problems.

nav.jpg

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
I am having a dispute with this company and they are saying it is my network that won't let me in. I have 13 computers here that can not get in and even if I use a dial up adapter to go around my system I still can not get in. If I try from home I can not get in.

Try it and let me know

murph

No problem getting into their site for me. Did they block you because of the dispute? They must not want to talk or hear from you!!! :hide:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Some guy in San Antonio Texas is suppose to be calling me. I can't figure it out for the life of me. murph

humor_me

thcri said:
Some guy in San Antonio Texas is suppose to be calling me. I can't figure it out for the life of me. murph

Sounds like you got some software and/or network issue. The source is nothing fancy, just plain html.
Good luck.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
I think San Antonio is the hub for SBC. And maybe for related ISP's - Ameritech, ATT, etc.

Coincidence, or third tier support?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I had the same problem with an old girl friend... I kept trying but she kept saying it saying it is my networth....... :yankchain: